Guarantor-service for a safe deals on the forum.
Guarantor - a person who guarantees the security of the sale of something on the forum between the buyer and the seller.
The price of the guarantor service depends on the amount of the deal:
- Up to 1,000 rubles: the guarantor has the right to either refuse to conduct a deal due to a small amount, or demand a fixed price of 100 rubles.
- From 1,000 rubles to 50,000 rubles: the cost of the guarantor's services is 10% of the deal amount.
- More than 50,000 rubles: the price of the guarantor's service is 5% of the deal amount
Money Back due to cancellation of the deal - are not possible.
List of the forum Guarantors:
How the guarantor works (IMPORTANT!):
- The person of the transaction contacts the guarantor and asks to conduct the deal.
- The guarantor receives the contacts of other persons to add them to the group. (In no case add the guarantor to your / someone else's group!)
- The buyer, having discussed the deal between the guarantor and the seller, transfers funds to the guarantor (including the guarantor's payment)
- The seller transfers the item(s) and information about the item(s) to the guarantor. The guarantor checks the received item(s).
- The guarantor, after making sure that the goods correspond to the description, transfers the item(s) to the buyer, and money to the seller.
How the guarantor works when buying/selling in-game items:
- The buyer transfers funds to the guarantor
- The seller transfers the items DIRECTLY to the BUYER!
- The guarantor, having made sure of the receipt of the items in the buyer's inventory, gives the funds to the seller.
The guarantor's Steam account is never used. The guarantor does not accept things on his account.